Adidas is one of the most loved sports fashion brands in the world and is probably one of the oldest having being founded over 60 years ago. Famous for its three stripe branding, Adidas is popular for its high quality yet affordable range of footwear, shoes, watches and snow goggles. The brand was founded by Adi Dassler who was a shoe maker from a small rural town who wanted to create a shoe that was original in design yet practical and durable.
The company was gradually passed down the Dassler family over the years but is now run by Bernard Tapie who is responsible for extending the Adidas product lines to further clothing and accessories but still likes to maintain the original core brand values which is what makes Adidas so popular today. With names such as Run-DMC associating themselves with Adidas, the brand is now synonymous with a cool and funky image and regarded as highly on trend. The Adidas timeline is quite extrordinary and marks the launch of some iconic products including the tracksuit which again, wasn’t popular before Adidas put its name to it.
Adidas goggles are one of the recently launched accessories by the brand and like all Adidas products, are favoured for their practical capabilities and stylish aesthetic.
Adidas goggles aim to combine the best of Adidas sport technology as well as stylish features and the result is a range of simple designs that are comfortable to wear, highly durable and highly effective in terms of visual protection and performance.
Here are some of the unique features of Adidas goggles-:
- Vision advantage PC lenses which provide 100% UV protection, are resistant to impact forces, are shatterproof, lightweight, scratch resistant, and provide an exceptionally high level of optical quality.
- Ventilation system – the men’s Yodia goggles feature this.
- Quick change lens system which enables the wearer to change the lenses according to the light and weather conditions.
- Anti-fog coated lenses – the men’s Burna goggles incorporate this.
- Siliconised adjustable strap which provides extra security and guarantees that your goggles will stay in place.
- Fully padded soft face foam – a soft, comfortable layer of goggle foam that provided the wearer with a unique custom-fit feel and allows you to be comfortable with your goggles on throughout the day. The men’s ID2 goggles feature this.
Adidas goggles have been designed to be simple and to meet snow sport objectives. The collection has been created and developed for and with professional athletes and provides ultimate visual clarity, optimum protection, a customised fit and maximum durability. When skiing or snowboarding, eye and face protection is paramount and Adidas goggles effectively counteract the effects of the wind, sun and snow and provide exceptional visual clarity. When safety is the primary objective; style of course must come further down the line but the range of Adidas goggles are incredibly stylish, incorporating the famous Adidas three stripe branding and are designed in a range of cool and funky styles which reflects the typical simplicity that Adidas has always favoured.
Superb high quality, durability, comfort, style and affordability, Adidas goggles are the perfect way to accessorise every snow adventure.
Adi Dassler, Adidas, Adidas goggles, Bernard Tapie, Burna goggles, goggles, ID2 goggles, Run-DMC, UV protection, Yodia goggles